HEALTH SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Ricci Spa, constantly working on improving its performances, with the aim to achieve planned targets, gives particular attention on issues concerning the respect of the environment and of the safety and security of the workers on the job site. Under the above mentioned objectives, the company has applied since its establishment a process that, on 1996, provided the ISO 9001 certification, and later, with the further improvement of the company performances, the ISO integrated management system certification.
The first aim of the Company is to train its employees and workers on Safety matters, by making use of Certified Trainers (CONSILIA CFO S.r.l.). Below the list of the last courses held during 2014 and 2015.
Each work site team will be composed of several workers, which activities must be properly managed, according to National Safety Standards. The Company procedure has the following steps:
- A) Access on wok site – Safety Induction for any worker
- Before the access on work site
- Drawing up of Operational Safety Plan;
- Providing Safety documents on site (CCIA, payroll, accident’s register, DURC, …);
- Checking sub-contractors’ documents to ensure technical and professional capability
- B) Access on wok site – Safety Induction for any worker
- Organizational structure and key figures;
- chart, pictures, informations, explanation of site’s activities specific risk;
- PPE (DPI);
- Emergencies plan.
- C) During execution of the works
- At the beginning of any new activity must be kept the Coordination Meeting, when SPA (Safety plan action) procedure must be explained and signed;
- SPA must be performed by all the workers